June brings with it round three of HouseCup-a-thon and obviously I couldn’t resist taking part in another Harry Potter themed readathon!
For this readathon you earn points for your chosen house (mine’s Ravenclaw) based on the number of pages each completed book has, you can earn a small number of points if you DNF a book if you got through at least 25%. There are also 16 challenges which can earn you extra points.
I only found out about this last week so I don’t have a very organised TBR to share but below are the challenges I think I’ll be able to complete.
- Required Reading: Read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets or any Harry Potter book
- De-Gnome the Garden: Read a book that you are thinking on unhauling
- Mandrakes: Protect your ears and listen to an audio book
- Lockhart: Read a book with a love interest everyone loves
- The Burrow: Read a cozy book
- The Basilisk: Read a book with snake on the cover
- Following the Spiders: Read a hyped book
- Polyjuice Potion: Read a book in a non-traditional format or a format that you don’t read very often